Monday, May 12, 2008

Pass Targets: 2 and 3

Part 2 and Part 3 of my thoughts on pass targets are up over at Total Titans. Here is Part 1, for those seeing this for the first time. Here's what the posts are one:

1: Who the Titans threw the ball to in 2007
2: How 2007 results compared to what you'd expect based on 2006
3: What that might say about 2008

I'm now somewhat interested in this topic, so I'll probably be exploring it some here in the days and weeks to come. In particular, these are the questions I'll probably be addressing:
(1) Who have the Titans thrown the ball to in the past?
(2) What have previous year-to-year transitions looked like?
(3) What did pass distribution look like in the first Mike Heimerdinger era?
(4) Career progressions for receivers who've passed through Tennessee (at least the ones I have decent data for).

If these posts don't interest you, then, well, don't read them. I'll have other stuff up, too.

No comments: