Friday, August 29, 2008

Temporary Home of Total Titans

As Andrew has noted, MVN will be down for maintenance over the weekend, so consider this the home of Total Titans this NFL cutdown weekend. I'll be the official "author" of all posts, but I will also be putting up material from Andrew and Drexel and note it when they have written a post.

I still need to put up a post on going to Green Bay, but that will have to wait until I'm not still exhausted. If your plan includes driving 450 miles round-trip, getting home at 1:40, then going to work on time in the morning, it's time to come up with a new plan.

2 comments:

Garland said...

From Kuharsky: Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean has been cranking all day and has produced this list of cuts:

QB Ingle Martin
CB Cary Williams
K John Vaugh
WR Edward Williams
S Tony Joiner
RB Omar Cuff
CB Marquice Cole
DB Tuff Harris
OL Jason Murphy
OL Enoka Lucas
OL Fernando Velasco
OL Isaac Snell
LB Jerrell Freeman

From me: I am surprised that both Joiner and Cole were cut. I figured at least one of them would stick. But then again, Cole did not have a very good game last night. The only time I remember seeing him was when he got beat or missed a tackle. The only other mild (very mild, IMO) cut is Ingle Martin.

Garland said...

The biggest news in the Tennessean article is that Mookie might be cut. That would easily be the biggest shocker for me. Did they not see his sack last night???