Friday, October 24, 2008

Total Titans; Advance the Cause of Science

I have a new post up on Total Titans, with the Friday injury report. Good news: MVN appears to be posting properly, and publishing an entry doesn't result in a timeout or error message. Bad: my entries are on GMT for no apparent reason, and it doesn't look like I can change this. Really screws up my "getting a post up every day" check, given I post at times like this and Drexel posts in the morning.

Oh, advancing the cause of science? Got an email from John Spinda, who's working on his Ph.D. dissertation on sports fans, their perception of other fans, and the effect of winning on fan behavior. He's asked NFL fans to fill out a brief online survey, which can be found here. I've taken it, and you should, too.

No comments: