Sunday, February 08, 2009

2008 All-Pro Teams

One of the things I tried to do was collect some half-decent All-Pro teams and see which Titans made it. Here's what I found:

Peter King of Sports Illustrated: Roos, Haynesworth, Finnegan, Jim Washburn as position coach
Matt Bowen of NFP: Roos, Haynesworth, Stewart (2nd team), Mawae (2nd team), Finnegan (2nd team)
Yakuza Rich (Offense and Defense): Roos, Mawae, Haynesworth, Finnegan
Rick Gosselin of Dallas Morning News: Roos, Stewart, Haynesworth, Finnegan
53 Deep: Roos, Mawae, Haynesworth

I know I missed some decent All-Pro teams, but those were all decent ones. If I missed one in the bookmarks, I'll update this post. Naturally, I'm sure the 2009 Titans Media Guide will have a pretty complete list (see p. 456-62 of the 2008 Guide).

UPDATE (2/8/09 2155 CT): Added 53 Deep.

No comments: