Thursday, May 28, 2009

Total Titans

I wrote a post on Total Titans on Monday about how the Titans were building the roster, focusing in particular on using all their draft picks despite not really having room for them.

The post didn't turn out quite as well as I hoped-I sort of meshed three posts together, one on using all the draft picks when you already have 53 guys on the roster, 1 on their UDFA strategy, and one with links of the 7th round guys, and it ended up a hodgepodge mess where I don't think I got my point across particularly well at all. I don't feel too bad about it, though-nobody likes the posts I like, anyway.

Semi-related note: after my visit to Nashville for the game against the Texans last September, I remarked that the Titans were thwarting me in my attempt to acquire a Michael Roos jersey. Well, the Titans Pro Shop now has an actual Michael Roos game-worn jersey online. For $400. Sorry, I'm a fan, but not that profligate of one. Guess it's the personalized route for me.

No comments: