Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogroll Update

Welcome to Prolate Spheroid, a recent discovery of mine that features some actually-researched posts. See O.J. Simpson, this one on I-AA scheduling over time, or this one on Steve McNair. It makes this site even in its more sporadic times seem frequently updated, but is a worthy addition to your RSS reader. And goodbye to DGDB&D. Announce you're shutting down your blog and I'm taking you off the blogroll. Yes, I know Dr. Z is still on there and not writing anything, nor is he likely to write anything any time soon. Consider his continued presence my best wishes for recovery.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Prolate Spheroid looks interesting. Thanks. I added it to my reader. I just wish it had a different format. Text occupying only one third of the page = a lot of scrolling.