Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random News

When I changed templates a while back, how the sidebar items was done changed. So, to make life easier on myself when I add a new book, all book titles are given with beginning articles list. Otherwise, all the "The" books would be sorted together and that's wrong. The other alternative was clicking "down" for something like That First Season 62 times and I have better things to do with my time.

One of those "better things to do with my time" being, of course, live-blogging the Pro Bowl! Join me at FO for this assuredly fun-tastic experience today, Sunday. Kickoff comes about 7:20 PM ET.

UPDATE (1/31/10 1801 CT): Liveblog started, available here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.